HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 M712dn Office Black And White Laser Printer – White / Black | CF236A
- HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~10,000 pages)
- Getting Started Guide, CD containing drivers and electronic documentation
- Power cord
- Enable high-volume, black-and-white printing on paper sizes up to A3—and capacity up to 4600 sheets.1Control costs with energy-saving features and two-sided printing. Protect sensitive business data and centrally manage printing policies.
Upsize and accelerate—fast A3 printing
Save time and keep business moving with blazing-fast printing from this black-and-white A3 workgroup printer.
Expand black-and-white printing options on paper sizes up to A3 and near edge-to-edge printing.
Boost productivity—reload paper less often with up to 4600-sheet capacity for high-volume printing.
Replace toner cartridges easily. Choose high-capacity Original HP toner cartridges for frequent printing.
Conserve resources and help control costs
Save energy—Auto On/Auto Off turns your printer On when you need it, and Off when you don’t.
Reduce paper use up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing2 on this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer.
Manage your workteam’s printing impact—optimize resources with HP EcoSMART Fleet and other tools.
Original HP toner cartridges are easily recycled—for free—through HP Planet Partners.
Simplify IT management and safeguard data
Boost printing and imaging safeguards and help protect business data with fleet-level security solutions.
Safeguard confidential data stored on the printer, with the installed HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
Centralise printer management—HP Web Jetadmin helps you monitor equipment and increase uptime.
Add security solutions—such as card and badge readers—through the hardware integration pocket.
Invest in a forward-thinking, easy-to-use solution
Extend the value of your investment—easily update and expand device capabilities with HP FutureSmart Firmware.
HP ePrint—print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
Manage jobs at the color control panel. The easy-access USB port lets you print from and save to flash drives.
- More InformationSKUCF236ASpecificationsSpecificationsPrint speed black:Normal: Up to 41 ppmFirst page out (ready)Black: As fast as 10.5 secPrint quality black (best)Up to 1200 x 1200 dpiPrint Resolution TechnologiesHP ProRes 1200, HP FastRes 1200, HP REt, 600 dpi, 300 dpiDuty cycle (monthly, A4)Up to 100,000 pages(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)Recommended monthly page volume5000 to 20,000(HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)Print technologyLaserProcessor speed800 MHzPrint languagesHP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP postscript 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4)Display2-in, 4-line LCD (color text and graphics)ConnectivityHP ePrint capabilityYesMobile printing capabilityHP ePrintApple AirPrint™Mopria™-certifiedWireless capabilityOptional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessoryConnectivity, standard
- 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T
- 1 High-Speed USB 2.0 Easy Access Walkup Port
- 1 Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP)
Connectivity, optional802.11b/g/n wireless LAN (station mode), other networking accessories, HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server (available 2012)Network readyStandard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
- 200 MB available hard disk space
- Mac OS X v10.6, 10.7
- 200 MB available hard disk space
- operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see apple.com
Compatible operating systemsWindows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)Mac OS X v10.6, 10.7
Memory512 MBMaximum memory1 GBInternal StorageStandard, 8 GB Solid State Drive (SSD)Paper handlingPaper handling input, standard100-sheet multipurpose tray, 2 x 250-sheet input traysPaper handling input, optionalOptional 500-sheet input trayoptional 1 x 500-sheet paper feeder with cabinet and standoptional 3 x 500-sheet paper feeder with standoptional 3500-sheet high capacity input tray with standPaper handling output, standard250-sheet output binMaximum output capacity (sheets)Up to 250 sheetsDuplex printingAutomatic (standard)Media sizes supported
- Tray 1, 2: A3
- B4 (JIS)
- B5 (JIS)
- Tray 3: A3
- B4 (JIS)
- B5 (JIS)
Media sizes, custom
- Tray 1: 76.2 x 127 to 312 x 469.9 mm
- Tray 2: 148 x 210 to 297 to 363 mm
- Tray 3: 148 x 210 to 297 to 431 mm
Media typesPaper (color, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, tough paper), bond, cardstock, envelope, labels, transparency, vellumSupported media weight
- Tray 1: 60 to 199 g/m²
- Tray 2, 3: 60 to 120 g/m²
Power and operating requirementsPower110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)Power consumption786 watts (Printing), 22.1 watts (Ready), 6.1 watts (Sleep), 0.21 watts (Off)Energy efficiencyENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Silver, CECP, Taiwan Green MarkOperating temperature range10 to 32.5ºCRecommended operating humidity range30 to 70% RHAcoustic power emissions (ready)InaudibleAcoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing)54 dB(A)Dimensions and weightMinimum dimensions (W x D x H)568 x 596 x 392 mmMaximum dimensions (W x D x H)858 x 989 x 392 mmWeight38.5 kgPackage dimensions (W x D x H)810 x 785 x 644 mmPackage weight45.6 kgBrandHPWeight45.600000