GBK Dairy Products
G.B.K Dairy processing initiates from the process of transforming raw milk from the farm into dairy products that includes a few basic steps complemented by extensive efforts to add value. The basic steps include accepting the best quality milk by performing platform tests, pasteurising the milk to kill bacteria, standardising the fat content, and homogenising the milk to keep the fat in suspension, Sterilisation and finally aseptic packaging in Tetra Packs
- Classic UHT Whole milk 500ml, shelf life – 10 months
- Classic UHT Whole milk 250 ml, shelf life – 10 months
- Classic UHT Whole milk 500ml, shelf life – 3 months
- Classic Sweetened UHT Whole milk 500mls, shelf life – 3 months (For Export)
- Yoghurt 500 ml, shelf life – 2 weeks under refrigeration.
- Yoghurt 250 ml, shelf life – 2 weeks under refrigeration.
- Yoghurt 150 ml, shelf life – 2 weeks under refrigeration.
G.B.K Dairy Products (U) Ltd has established a strong cold chain collection of milk by establishing its own cooling facilities across the region, by this it deals with the farmers directly, eliminating the middle man who usually exploits the farmer.
G.B.K Dairy Products (U) Ltd.
Plot 70/80 Kabale Road – Mbarara, Uganda
P.O.Box 511, Mbarara & P.O.Box 1482 Kampala.
Tel:+256 (0) 382-2274050 | Mobile:+256 (0) 772-484636 | +256 (0) 771-888007
Email: [email protected] | [email protected] | Website: www.gbkgroup.co.ug